To be eligible for consideration, submitted photographs and video must meet the following criteria:
1. Photo or video must be high-quality, digital resolutions (8.0MP or higher for photo and 1080P or higher for video). If submitting a video, the audio quality must be clear.
2. Photos or videos showing any person other than the IBEW member making the submission will not be eligible.
3. Must be submitted by an IBEW member in good standing at one of the following 11 Local unions in Ontario: Local 105, Local 115, Local 120, Local 303, Local 353, Local 402, Local 530, Local 586, Local 773, Local 804, Local1687
4. Photo and caption or video must not make any negative reference to another union, employer, contractor, or union member.
5. Photo and caption or video must be free of profanity and inappropriate or offensive language, either spoken, written, or within the image itself (i.e. on clothing, hardhat stickers, etc.). The IBEW CCO reserves the right, at its discretion to determine what is considered inappropriate or offensive language.
6. The IBEW member submitting the photo or video must complete the online submission form and agree to the conditions and indemnification.
7. Limit of one (1) entry per person per Campaign Period.
I hereby grant permission to the IBEW Construction Council of Ontario, including the 11 Local Unions represented by the IBEW CCO, (“IBEW CCO”) a royalty-free perpetual license to reprint and/or reuse the submitted photo with caption or video along with my first name and Local Union, which I have submitted herewith, in various media formats (including social media, website, print and other promotional material). I acknowledge the IBEW CCO’s right at its discretion to: edit the photograph with caption or video; not use the photograph with caption or video due to duplication or content; or remove the photograph with caption or video without notice. Therefore, I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the IBEW CCO from and against all claims, actions, proceedings, damages, losses, liabilities, and costs that may arise from or related to any infringement on any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
I certify that I am an active IBEW Member from one of the 11 Local IBEW Unions in Ontario and that I am 18 years of age or older. Sweatshirts will be shipped, subject to submission approval and while supplies last or until the campaign has ended. Please note that sweatshirt sizes cannot be guaranteed and may be substituted subject to availability.
If submitting a photo, please add you IBEW Proud Moment in the comment section below. If you are unable to upload your photo, please submit your form and email your photo/video to email@example.com.
Tell us about your IBEW Proud Moment in 150 words or less. Wordcount: